Friday, August 28, 2009

there's always tomorrow

Another day, another failed attempt to wake up at a respectable time. I tried. I really did. I did technically wake up and respond to some emails on my phone, but never did I step out of bed. And, I quickly fell back asleep. It is amazing how sleep is the last thing I am able to do at night, but I could literally sleep until the sunsets. I don't even have to still be tired. My mind just says, "You don't really need to be awake." to which I respond, "You’ve never been more right. Goodbye daytime."

ugh, so tomorrow I will yet again set my alarm for 9am in the hopes that I will actually rise at that time. All I know is that I have a meeting at 1pm. so, regardless, I will still be up earlier than normal.

Unemployment can be a bitch when trying to maintain some semblance of a schedule.

I have to go eat breakfast though...more later.

No comments: