Saturday, October 31, 2009

my boo boo(B)

So, I may or may not have changed my Facebook status to, "booB!" this morning. It was very mean of the Blackberry people to make the B button the same as the exclamation mark button. Surely they foresaw this problem and got a big kick out of it. I guess it serves me right for trying to use two punctuation marks in a row. I should know better than that.

Happy Halloween!

(Me circa 1985-ish... just before societal pressure kicked in for me and every other girl to wear a slutty costume.)


4 comments:

adrienzgirl said...

Niiiiiiiiiice!

Dave "Loose Cannon" Wills said...

Wow. That is hilarious.

And such a pretty costume too. :)

rachaelgking said...

Awwwwwwwwwww. Love the cheeks! ;-)

Amandasaurus said...

No worries, we've all made our share of text message boo boobs.