Sunday, October 18, 2009

This made my day.

This little nugget...

...was awarded to me by one of my favorites, Amanda at A Silvertongued Serenade.

When I started my blog I wasn't sure if anyone would read it or if I even wanted anyone to read it. It took about a month before I even told most of my friends I had a blog. And, if you know me personally, you know I keep very little private. But, as I gained readership and began receiving comments I can't tell you how special it has made me feel. To know that other people appreciate what I write is beyond what I can express in words.

Thanks!

4 comments:

adrienzgirl said...

It is strange to embrace others reading what you put out there huh? Looks like we started about the same time. Congrats on your award!

emily said...

Thanks!

DreamTNM said...

Congrats on your award!!! :)

Dave "Loose Cannon" Wills said...

Congrats!!

Yeah it's funny how it can be awkward to tell those closest to us that we blog and we write...

Like when they ask, why are you always on your laptop or by the PC (or MAC) and we quickly respond, "Oh, nothing much...just checking my mail..."

Lol. Wait. That might just be me...