Monday, November 2, 2009

I had an awesome weekend. I decided to forgo the Halloween public debauchery this year and had a spooky sleep over with my boys. We watched scary movies, ate pizza, drank wine, and did a little yelling at the TV. I was a total scary movie virgin, so they took the liberty of popping my horror flick cherry. Too much? Never.

We watch three scary movies back to back. I rather enjoyed myself minus the bad dreams I had that night. I kept waking up expecting to see that Freddy had slashed my PJ's or something. Good news is that that never happened.


The next day we got coffee, walked around, and then grabbed lunch. We capped the day off with a two or three hour discussion about the future of our world. In the end we decided we needed to move close to the border of Canada just in case shit starts to go down in America. It's basically a flawless plan.

I leave you with the funniest quote of the weekend. (Knowing that I don't work is key to getting the funny.)

Alex: I love lazy Sundays.

Me: Me too...oh wait....

Everyone turned around and glared at me. They act like I make them work.

5 comments:

Jaime said...

The nerve they have. :D

adrienzgirl said...

I love lazy everydays too! :P

DreamTNM said...

Oh the future of our world discussions lol I had the same ones all weekend AND lots of talk about Aliens and Swine flu!

DreamTNM said...

PS> Gave you a blogger award today on my blog! :)

emily said...

Lazy days are the absolute best...as are the types of conversations we were having. We talked about everything under the sun- health care reform, the economy, cancer, social security, breast feeding, the military, and people who eat their placentas.