Monday, October 5, 2009

Really?


I'd like to think that most people preparing to use a toilet in a place where this sign is posted have, in fact, used indoor plumbing in the past. Is this a problem? Do owners of public toilets have to deal with the hassles of cleaning up after people that are fishing in the toilet? Or, marking it like a dog?

I will argue with the makers of this sign that two of the improper uses are actually the correct way to use a toilet, if you are 1) a guy, or 2) throwing up.

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

I love the different toilet lessons around the place!
It always worries me when it has to be pointed out not to squat on the toilet...

Amandasaurus said...

I noticed that, too. Maybe the second picture is supposed to be a person drinking out of the toilet like a dog?

Organic Meatbag said...

Haaaaaaaa! I love it... the guy spraying is the best...unless that's supposed to be Spider Man...

emily said...

Okay, I do see that the person could be drinking out of the toilet. I didn't even think about that one. My neighbor causes me to always have vomit on the brain. The sign is correct then...one should NOT drink out of the toilet.