Thursday, November 19, 2009

i'm leaving on a midnight train to georgia...

....okay it is really a 6:30pm train and I am going to New Jersey, but it sounds better saying it that way.

Yep, I can't wait! I am also jazzed about this long train trip. I know. I am crazy. I have two Netflix movies and three books and plan on updating my iPod. Even though, if I am totally honest, I will probably sleep for a good 85% of the 23 hour trip. That's right. I can sleep for a really long time. Deal with it.

Before I leave I need to do laundry, wash probably every dish I own because they all sit dirty in my kitchen, change the sheets on my bed, clean up the mess I have made of my apartment, and pack. Just a few things, ya know? So, what am I doing right now with this long To Do list waiting to be completed? Lounging my my office (i.e. my bed). Have I said before how much I enjoy not working? If not, I heart not working.

6 comments:

Jaime said...

Have fun! I'd be excited about a nice long train ride, too. :D

adrienzgirl said...

Have a wonderful Happy THANKSgiving!!!

Rachel said...

You're coming to my state? Where in Jersey are you spending Thanksgiving? Hope you have a great long-weekend.

Ric said...

Yay, Emily! I loved the one long train trip that we did. Hoping that your Thanksgiving is perfect, and looking forward to your travel posts, or the wrap-up if you want until you get back!

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Tag! You're fabulous. :-)

http://tinyurl.com/y8svpql

emily said...

Jaime and Adrienzgirl- Thank you!

Rachel- I will be in Cape May County with family. Well, I am here now. Very happy to be here.

Ric- Don't worry...full stories will come soon.

Tabitha- You are so sweet!