Monday, May 31, 2010

just a spoon full...

I forgot to mention something really monumental last week. I am going to blame it on the sugar induced coma I have been in for the past few days. Anyway, I attended this:


Think:

It is pretty much a sweets lover's dream come true. Think five football fields full of candy samples. When I walked away at the end of the day, I had a shopping bag full of candy from all over the world. Many of which are new products that have yet to be released. To sum it up, it is pretty much like Trick-or-Treating for adults without the costumes, which equals awesome in my book.

P.S. They even had a tiny bit of booze there too!

2 comments:

Simply "T" said...

Hell to the naw!

How did I not hear about this? Seriously? I tried to trick-or-treat at 16 (because until about a year ago I looked about 5 years younger than my actual age) and I'd still be trick or treatin today if I didn't look 22 (or so I like to think). and risk getting yelled at by crotchety old man Withers about how I'm too old to trick or treat, so this would solve all my problems!

emily said...

Well, I first heard about it on the Food Network. My mom and I were all Liz Lemon and "I want to go to there." It isn't open to the public so we had to go "representing my mom's business." My "representing my mom's business" I clearly mean "taking all the free samples we could." She didn't go this year, but I sure as hell did.

Yes, that's right. It was my second year to attend. Jealous much?