Thursday, February 25, 2010

if music was renee zellwegger, i'd be jerry maguire because it had me at hello

I've written before about my love of music and I apologize, but you are going to have to read about it again. There is something about it. It makes my blood flow in a different direction, my heart skip a beat, and my soul come alive. I feel a good song stirring in my bones and some times I could just jump out of my skin...I am so in love with a sound.

I have this dream of walking the sidewalk with ear buds in, music playing, and just breaking out into some intuitive dance. Freeing my body of the sound or becoming one with it. Totally trippy, I get this. But, it takes over. I heart it.

3 comments:

Amandasaurus said...

Then do so! You never know; Apple might be watching and hire you to be the next dancing silhouette!

Meg said...

I feel the same way! The only thing I miss about driving is singing at the top of my lungs with the windows down. You can't really do that on the subway. Unless you want to be stared at ...

emily said...

Tex and the City: you are totally right! singing at the top of my lungs is the ONLY thing i miss about having a car. well, that and having a trunk to carry groceries in.