Sunday, April 25, 2010

in which i write about music...again

I've written multiple times about how I love music. You are probably sick of hearing (or reading) about it. But, I do. I love it. Music had me at hello. We are totally sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-Ging.

My little brother introduced me to this band and this video in particular. I will admit that I wasn't sold the first time I watched it, but I gave it another try. About 100 plays later I am enamored. It is amazing and beautiful and I want it to be my anthem.




'cause there is always a wrong to your right
and there will always be a war somewhere to fight
and god knows i've had some rough fucking years (ooh)
oh lord, oh lord, keep on keeping on

2 comments:

Amandasaurus said...

This is really catchy! It's stuck in my head after one listen. It has also for some reason caused me to think of the Disney song "I won't say I'm in love...." o_o

emily said...

Insanely catchy! I checked out the rest of the album and it is really good. I highly recommend it.